Customer Support............

| Saturday, June 6, 2009
U Know Y in our Office everyone hates picking the main phone:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
1)

Tech Support: "I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop."

Customer: "Ok."

Tech Support: "Did you get a pop-up menu?"

Customer: "No."

Tech Support: "Ok. Right click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"

Customer : "No."

Tech Support: "Ok, sir. Can you tell me what you have
done up until this point?"

Customer: "Sure, you told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

2)

Customer: "I received the software update you sent, but I am still getting the same error message."

Tech Support: " Did you install the update?"

Customer: "No. Oh, am I supposed to install it to get it to work?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

3).

Customer: "I'm having trouble installing Microsoft Word."

TechSupport: "Tell me what you've done."

Customer: "I typed 'A:SETUP'."!

Tech Support: "Ma'am, remove the disk and tell me what it says."

Customer: "It says '[HCL] Restore and Recovery disk'."

Tech Support: "Insert the MS Word setup disk."

Customer: "What?"

Tech Support: "Did you buy MS word?"

Customer: "No..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------4).
Customer: "Do I need a computer to use your software?"

TechSupport: ?!%#$
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5).
Tech Support: "Ok, in the bottom left hand side of the screen,can you see the 'OK' button displayed?"

Customer: "Wow. How can you see my screen from there?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment